Gentle Sleep Coaching for Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers
Sleep issues? I get it. And as a mother of four...I understand. As your sleep coach and a parent educator, I know what it's like when sleep needs are not being met. Having helped hundreds of parents in similar situations, I'm here to guide and coach you in meeting sleep needs for your child in a way that’s gentle and effective.
As your personalized sleep trainer and coach, I will work with you to achieve your sleep goals, while keeping the trust and secure bond between parent and child in place. Gentle sleep coaching can help your whole family get more sleep.
I am with you every step of the way...going way beyond just giving you a customized sleep plan (though it will include one). Because there isn’t a one-size-fits-all when it comes to sleep, my sleep coaching is specific to your child, the needs of your family and teaches you long-term parenting skills for sleep.
There are parents that want sleep solutions without using traditional CIO. And from speaking to parents over the years, I know that many believe they can't have good sleep for themselves or their child because they breastfeed, co-sleep or bed-share. When in fact, you can. Whether your child is sleeping in their own room, in a crib, in your bed or next to your bed, working with you and your family dynamics, we will find holistic sleep solutions that will result in more sleep for you and your child. Parents can have healthy sleep for their children without doing the usual CIO. It's possible.
Call Giselle today at 949-630-8249 for a FREE 15 minute consultation to get your questions answered and see which package is the best fit for you!
Sweet Sleep Package (4 mos - 4 years old)
Highly recommended for parents (and children) who aren't getting enough sleep or are considering ANY kind of daytime or night-time sleep changes for their child, including challenging bedtimes, adjusting naps, shifting from co-sleeping to a crib, shifting from crib to a toddler bed, staying in bed or crib all night, streamlining your child’s day and routines, changing sleep associations or any other sleep issue for your child.
This package will give you the information you need, strengthen your intuition, and help you establish healthy sleep habits to support your family.
- One hour kick-off phone consultation and education.
- Customized sleep plan created specifically for your child.
- (8) 15 minute follow-up sleep coaching phone calls (to be used within 12 weeks of starting sleep plan) to guide you with the sleep plan and answer your questions. We will schedule these weekly at a time that works for you.
- Includes the Granola Babies sleep questionnaire that Giselle will personally review before meeting.
- Flexible - Giselle is there along the way.
- Keep Giselle up to date via email
- Work with Giselle to generate a strategic plan of action at each meeting.
New Baby Sleep ABC’s
Receive a 45-minute video session of sleep coaching for expecting parents or a baby under the age of 3 mos. This package is designed to give you sleep fundamentals to better prepare for newborn sleep, as well as equip you with knowledge needed to set up the best sleep possible for your baby.
- 45 minute phome consultation and education.
- Learn Sleep Fundamentals
- Be prepared to set up your child for the best sleep possible.
- Receive our New Baby Sleep Guide.
Keep Me Close Package
Package includes up to 20 hours of intensive support and sleep coaching. If you'd like Giselle available to come to your home or respond within hours of reaching out, this is the package for you. Live or phone night-time or nap-time support as needed. Giselle will 'hold your hand' throughout the entire process and coach you so you are able to achieve your sleep goals for your child.
- Complete the Granola Babies sleep questionnaire that Giselle will personally review before meeting.
- Up to 20 hours of sleep coaching in-home day and/or evening (including the option of over-night stay) with remote support as needed.
- One hour phone consultation and education.
- Flexible - follow up appointments can be shorter or longer as you need
- Keep Giselle up to date via email
- Option of phone or in-person (if local)
- Work with Giselle to generate a strategic plan of action at each meeting
- 24 hours, emergency coaching - call, text, email - we’ll connect within hours
The Importance of Sleep Coaching
You're tired, your child is tired and everyone is getting frustrated. Guess what? Something is no longer working at this point and there's a fix. With gentle sleep coaching for babies and toddlers, we can strategize to develop a plan that makes you a happy, rested family once again. We've done it lots of times for others and we can do it for your family as well.
Working with you, Giselle will:
- get a full understanding of the child's current sleep situation
- help you develop a routine and rhythm for your child
- educate parents and caregivers on fundamental concepts then work with you to strategize, establish, and implement the unique solution that works for your family
- connect with you as needed via text, phone, Facetime, Skype, email or in-person
- teach you healthy sleep habits that you can begin to implement immediately
- guide you in creating a sleep plan for your baby or toddler
- help you keep the trust and bond between you and your child in place
- support you to maintain healthy sleep habits as your child grows
- be flexible and willing to adjust the sleep plan to meet your and your child's needs
- support with naps or night-time sleep as needed
- work with you to develop a breastfeeding-friendly plan to get your baby or toddler to sleep the hours needed for growth and development
- work with you regardless of which way your child feeds, whether it's formula or breastmilk
About Giselle Baumet
Giselle Baumet is the owner of Granola Babies and mother of four beautiful children. She has specialized training and years of experience supporting parents from birth through the first years of parenting. Giselle is a Childbirth Educator, trained with the world-recognized ICEA (International Childbirth Education Association) and Birthing From Within training. She's also a Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego, a Postpartum Doula with DONA and Birth Doula and a Sleep Coach. In addition, Giselle is a Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline and an American Heart Association Certified CPR Instructor.
I've helped hundreds of parents in establishing healthy sleep habits. And I coach in a way that assures your child is getting enough sleep and that works for the needs of the entire family. Through my years of experience, I've noticed a strong need for sleep coaching that keeps the trust in place between parent and child, while also guiding the parent to learn how to provide the best possible sleep for their child. It's a process and I'm here to help your family achieve that. My method is friendly towards any sleep method, whether you're co-sleeping or baby is sleeping in a crib. I'll work with you in meeting your child's need for sleep and in a way that fits your lifestyle. And because I know the importance of sleep coaching, I've made it accessible by creating a package for every family. - Giselle Baumet, owner of Granola Babies.
Call Giselle directly at 949-630-8249 for a FREE 15 minute consultation to get your questions answered and see which package is the best fit for you!