Thank you for signing up for Postpartum Doula Services. By processing this payment, you agree to the terms below.
Please do so once you've discussed your postpartum needs with Giselle and availability has been confirmed.
Postpartum Doula Services Agreement:
I offer postpartum doula care for you and your newborn infant(s). My services include the following:
- Emotional support and guidance
- Feeding/Breastfeeding support
- Newborn care suggestions and guidance including how to massage your newborn
- Food preparation and light meals
- Grocery shopping (funds to be provided by client in advance)
- Light housekeeping (laundry, dishes, etc)
- Sibling entertainment
- Referrals, for services that do not fall under Postpartum Doula Services.
- Referrals to medical care providers for other medical concerns.
- Newborn Care and Diapering
- Education on Sleep Fundamentals
- Babywearing Education
It is not my role to make any type of medical diagnosis. I don’t administer any type of prescription or over the counter medication to you or your baby. I do not do any major housecleaning duties, take over the care of the baby, discipline other children, or transport any member of the family.
My fee is $35/hour with a four hour minimum per visit.
Cancellation of service:
Please notify me 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule a day of service to avoid a $50.00 late-cancellation fee. This fee does not apply in the case of a true emergency or severe weather condition cancellations. I will notify you 24 hours in advance if I need to reschedule service for that day due to an illness.
Please note this initial deposit that you'll make, to secure minimum of 4 hours of postpartum doula services by Giselle, is non-refundable.
Birth of Baby
I ask that you notify me within the first 24 hours after the birth of your baby(s) so I can arrange my schedule. At this point, I will notify you of any possible schedule conflicts. I require 72 hours notice prior to services beginning. Unless otherwise agreed upon and noted below.
Thank you! I look forward to helping you in postpartum. ~ Giselle