Thank you for signing up for Postpartum Doula Services with Giselle Baumet. By processing this payment, you agree to the terms below.
Please do so once you've discussed your postpartum needs with Giselle and availability has been confirmed.
Postpartum Doula Services Agreement:
Ways a postpartum doula can help you:
- Learn how to feed your baby, whether it's expert support in breastfeeding or bottle feeding your newborn.
- Learn the special way to soothe and calm your baby - proven and effective!
- Hands-on help on caring for your newborn, from baths to burping.
- Choosing and using a baby carrier, as well as learning all the benefits of babywearing.
- Meal preparation so that you receive the nutrition you need to care for your baby.
- Sleep fundamentals so that you and baby can get good rest.
- Ways to organize and effectively use your space (livingroom, kitchen and nursery) now that you have a new baby.
- Help in keeping your home tidy and organize while you adjust to your new life with a baby.
- Interact with your other children to help you and the siblings during the first few weeks of having a new baby in the home.
- Teach you positive parenting tools to help you effectively parent siblings during this new transition.
- Resources for postpartum blues and depression.
There's a 4 hour minimum service per day required with an hourly fee of $35 per hour.
The 20 hour package offers a discount with an hourly fee of $30 per hour.
Giselle is available for 4-6 hour increments during the day and some evenings.
There is a $75 deposit due at the time of this agreement for the 4 hour minimum package. For the 20 hour package, there's a $300 deposit due. The services will be paid for on a daily basis and at the end of the postpartum doula shift. If mother/partner decides to contract the doula for more hours after the time agreed, she may do so pending the doula's availability.
Cancellation of service:
Please notify Giselle 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule a day of service to avoid a $50.00 late-cancellation fee. This fee does not apply in the case of a true emergency or severe weather condition cancellations. Giselle will notify you 24 hours in advance if she needs to reschedule service for that day due to an illness.
Please note this initial deposit that you'll make, to secure minimum of 4 hours of postpartum doula services by Giselle, is non-refundable.
Birth of Baby
Please notify Giselle within the first 24 hours after the birth of your baby(s) so she can arrange her schedule. At that point, Giselle will notify you of any possible schedule conflicts. Giselle requires 72 hours notice prior to services beginning. Unless otherwise agreed upon and noted below.
Welcome Baby Package includes (1) four hour visit during the first week of baby's birth. You're welcomed to add additional days/hours based on availability.
Get Me Started Package includes (5) four hour visits during the first few months of baby's birth. You're welcomed to add additional days/hours based on availability.