Thank you for signing up for Postpartum Doula Services with Giselle Baumet. By processing this payment, you agree to the terms below.
Please do so once you've discussed your postpartum needs with Giselle and availability has been confirmed.
Postpartum Doula Services Agreement:
Giselle offers postpartum doula care for you and your newborn infant(s). Her services include the following:
- Emotional support and guidance
- Feeding/Breastfeeding education and support
- Newborn care suggestions and guidance including how to massage your newborn
- Food preparation and light meals
- Grocery shopping (funds to be provided by client in advance)
- Light housekeeping (laundry, dishes, etc)
- Sibling entertainment
- Positive Parenting Education for you.
- Referrals, for services that do not fall under Postpartum Doula Services.
- Referrals to medical care providers for other medical concerns.
- Newborn Care and Diapering
- Education on Sleep Fundamentals
- Babywearing Education
There is a $200 deposit due at the time of this agreement. The services will be paid for on a daily basis and at the end of the postpartum doula shift. If mother/partner decides to contract the doula for more hours after the time agreed, she may do so pending the doula's availability.
Postpartum Doula Services Fee
There's a 4 hour minimum service per day required with an hourly fee of $35 per hour.
Giselle is available for 4-6 hour increments during the day and some evenings.
Cancellation of service:
Please notify Giselle 24 hours in advance if you need to reschedule a day of service to avoid a $50.00 late-cancellation fee. This fee does not apply in the case of a true emergency or severe weather condition cancellations. Giselle will notify you 24 hours in advance if she needs to reschedule service for that day due to an illness.
Please note this initial deposit that you'll make, to secure minimum of 4 hours of postpartum doula services by Giselle, is non-refundable.
Birth of Baby
Please notify Giselle within the first 24 hours after the birth of your baby(s) so she can arrange her schedule. At that point, Giselle will notify you of any possible schedule conflicts. Giselle requires 72 hours notice prior to services beginning. Unless otherwise agreed upon and noted below.
Thank you! I look forward to helping you in postpartum. ~ Giselle