It's daddy and baby time!
Join this fun and informative for daddies and their little one. Our New Daddy & Baby Group is geared for dads of babies 0-12 mos.
Sign Up Today for Upcoming Series!
- Saturdays, Nov 4, 11, 18 and Dec 2 @ 9am - 10am
Each week, we'll explore a new topic. Some of our topics may include:
- It’s all in the Tone, Why dads are a key part to story time. Learn how to make home-made books and learn about the impact that is made when dads read to their children
- Busy Hands Learn why sensory stimulation is important and how to make your own sensory wall for your toddler’s busy hands.
- Laying the foundation for building good development Explore how household items can be used to build and create. Learn how building helps develop problem solving skills and develops cooperative play
- He shoots….he scores! Learn how to create a fun and simple games like bowling as well as utilizing oversized cardboard boxes a tool to help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination.
- What’s in your toolbox? Learn how every item can be a learning item. Participants will be invited to bring in an item from their home and we will explore how that item can be utilized to create intentionally and teachable moments for their little ones.
- Proven and effective ways to bond and connect with baby.
Granola Babies Thank You Gift Bag
About the facilitators
Yvette Nuñez obtained her Masters of Arts in Early Childhood Education from CSU, Long Beach. Throughout her years of experience, she has worked directly with families and children birth through age five. Her work has included working in both home and center base settings as a home educator, preschool teacher, family support specialist, child development community liaison and most recently as adjunct faculty at a local community college. Yvette loves giving back to her community and has a passion for making an impact in the lives of children, family and the field of early childhood.
Giselle Baumet is a Prenatal and Postpartum Educator, owner of Granola Babies and an experienced mother of four beautiful children. She is a Childbirth Educator, trained with the world-recognized ICEA (International Childbirth Education Association) and Birthing From Within, a Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego, a Postpartum Doula with DONA and currently training as a Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline.
Granola Babies New Daddy & Baby Group takes place at Granola Babies. Please click here for location details.
Class Cancellation Policy
Because our teachers work hard to prepare in advance for classes, classes and events payments are refundable up seven days before the class takes place. After this time, classes and events are non-refundable and cannot be used for a future class or store credit as teachers have already been compensated for their supplies and time. Thanks for understanding!
Questions? Please contact us.