Breastfeeding Support Group
Weekly topics may include:
- How to know that your baby is getting enough breastmilk
- Latching baby to the breast
- Overcoming breastfeeding challenges
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Nursing past the first year
- Challenges and tips when nursing a newborn
- Breastfeeding when traveling with baby
- and more!
The group is led by a experienced Certified Lactation Educator.
You can get all your breastfeeding questions answered and meet other local breastfeeding mamas.
Pre and post baby weigh check available to measure milk intake (done by mother).
To create and maintain an environment that allows for easy and comfortably nursing during the meeting, we do not allow men in the group.
Need a one-on-one private consultation? Schedule a session with our in-house CLEC.
Breastfeeding Support Group takes place from 9am - 10am as scheduled. Complimentary to participate and registration is required. Questions? Please contact us.
Breastfeeding Group takes place at Granola Babies. Please click here for location details.