We're hiring! The position is for a Store Manager with recent boutique/retail store management position to work at our eco-children's boutique that is family owned in Costa Mesa, CA.
We're seeking an experienced Store Manager that is ~
- Super outgoing and friendly individual (a people-person).
- Minimum of three years boutique/retail store manager experience.
- Amazing and proven sales skills.
- Ability to multi task and be efficient.
- Skilled and creative merchandising abilities.
- Loves being part of a team.
- Enjoys being around mothers and babies.
Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of our retail business including sales, training, store operations, visual merchandising, event planning, and customer care.
This is a full time position position and availability during the weekends is required.
Why Work at Granola Babies
- Competitive Wage
- Generous store discount
- Family friendly hours (while retail stores stay open past 7pm, we close at 6:00pm in time for dinner!)
- Amazing work environment
- Paid Trainings and Classes
- Be first to see the best products in the market!
*While we LOVE little ones, due to liability, employee's children cannot come to work with mother/father.
Haven't been to the store before? Please visit the store or attend an event before applying. We're seeking to hire an awesome team member that is familiar with Granola Babies.
Pay Rate: Competitive
How to Apply
- Read carefully the above.
- Please bring your resume *in person* to Granola Babies to be considered for this position.
- Be sure to list your telephone and email address in your resume, should we need to contact you.