To provide a space for mothers in preconception, pregnancy and motherhood to get real, be authentic, grow, nurture their spirits, heal, and become the best version of themselves (whatever self that may be) so that they can feel whole, supported and embraced in their genuine selves. And to know that in doing so, they are enough. They are always enough. And they are not alone.
This mission is practiced by cultivating a community via classes, events, articles and online resources and support that serve to wholistically nurture the womxn in all aspects of her life.
When we elevate mothers in preconception, pregnancy and motherhood...we elevate the world.
I'm Giselle Baumet. I'm a childbirth educator, a wholistic postpartum doula, a trained aromatherapist and herbalist, an energy worker, a lactation educator, a hypnotherapist, women's life coach, CPR instructor, and perinatal mental health specialist.
I grew up in the Dominican Republic with a beautiful herbalist mother, who to this day, I still find gorgeous. I lived in a poor life when I moved to the States, and though it was hard as a child, it sure has taught me sooo many life lessons.
Spirituality, energetic healing, crystals, herbs and nature were the tapestry of my childhood in the Dominican Republic
I know depression and mental illness, first-hand in my family and personally. And I'm fiercely passionate about supporting and elevating mothers psychologically and spiritually. I know when we do that, we do the same for children. And when we do that --- we save the world.
Children are our greatest teachers
Motherhood created a shift in me. Through this journey, I have realized over and over that life is a process of continuously growth, healing and vulnerability. That we flourish through authenticity. And that my service in life is to work with pregnant people and mothers as they find their power, make their voices heard and journey into their identities as mothers.
- Perinatal Mental Health Specialist Mental including currently in progress Certification in Perinatal Mental Health (PMH-C)
- Intuitive Women's Life Coach
- Certified Hypnotherapist with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Reiki Practitioner (a Japanese energy healing modality)
- Aromatherapist and Herbalist (400+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School, The Science and Art of Herbalism, as well as lifelong learning since childhood
- Cultural Awareness training
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.
During the years, I‘ve had the honor of supporting thousands of families, partnering with amazing birth and parenting specialists to create a community that is supportive and welcoming.
My heart is blessed to get to serve this community in this way. And I'm forever thankful for the families, who make all this possible by choosing my classes.