You have everything you need inside to fearlessly birth your baby, however way that your baby is born and to be the mother and feminine power you’re called by your child to be.
As a Pregnancy and Motherhood Coach, I center around the aspects of pregnancy, motherhood and postpartum identity and relationships to help you find your own answers.
I'm Giselle, an experienced Postpartum Doula, Childbirth Educator and Lactation Educator, as well as a mother of four and trained Life Coach. I offer non-judgmental support and coaching during the pregnancy and in motherhood.
What exactly is a Pregnancy & Postpartum Coach?
It's much-needed resource as you transition from pregnancy to motherhood. It's having someone you trust, it's opening your conscious and being mindful in your true self. It's quieting the voices that stop your progress. It's finding the keys that truly let your best being emerge. It's the support in vulnerability and in authenticity. It's being real. It's learning.
You're able to choose a One Month, Three Months or Six Months package with Giselle that include weekly 45 minute Skype/telephone calls. You also receive resources and PDFs, as well as the Positive Pregnancy and Postpartum Guide.
Here are just some of the ways receiving birth and postpartum coaching can help your new family:
- preparing for childbirth
- birth plan writing
- keeping and growing a strong and solid relationship post-baby
- guidance in choosing a birth team
- guiding mother through birth and postpartum fears and shifting to a positive mindset of the mother she wants to be
- resources and guidance for mother in her choice of feeding baby (formula or breastmilk)
- someone to discuss your OB/midwifery visits and provide you with as needed resources
- learning how to breastfeed and assuring baby gets enough milk
- postpartum wellness for mother
- ways to soothe and nurture the biological needs of your baby
- learning exactly why your baby sleep they way your baby does
- understanding the spiritual role you've entered into as a mother
- ways to increase physical comfort
- food: it's purpose in your better being
- adjusting to life after baby
- everyday life with a new baby
- balance mother's energy
- aromatherapy and herbal guidance during pregnancy and postpartum
- and more!
Pregnancy and Motherhood are significant life transitions. You are not alone.
Scientific studies have shown the benefit of postpartum support for women after birth. With a high rate of postpartum blues and depression in the USA, I believe that every mother deserves to be supported during and after birth for the best possible outcome emotionally, physically, spiritual and psychologically.
By working with me one-on-one, you receive coaching that helps you, as a mother, transition from pregnancy through the new emerging identity of herself as a mother.
Let's begin by having the initial complimentary consultation, where you can learn more about my integrative coaching style and determine if it's a good fit for you.
About Giselle Baumet
My passion is pregnancy, baby and beyond. The beyond being that amazing, life-changing journey one experiences from the moment we know we're pregnant through the years into motherhood. I live in that passion and in ways to serve my purpose in this world. It's been one of consciousness..and so much awareness. Through the years, I've gathered knowledge and experience that has led to a diverse and full range of education. These include:
- Childbirth Educator with The International Childbirth Education Association and Birthing from Within
- Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor with University of San Diego
- Postpartum Doula with DONA
- Integrative Postpartum + Relationship Coach
- Certified Positive Parenting Educator with Positive Discipline
- Reiki II Practitioner
- Holistic Aromatherapist (250+ hours) with Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy and Heart of Herbs Herbal School
- Baby Friendly Initiative (created by World Health Organization and UNICEF) educator to nurses at various hospitals.
- American Heart Association Certified BLS Instructor
- Marketing Bachelor's of Science, Rhode Island College
- 14 years of Prenatal and Postpartum teaching experience.
- And my most rewarding role..mother of four amazing children.
Schedule your 20 minute complimentary consultation with Giselle.