Moms-to-be, sign up directly at Boot Camp for New Moms.
Becoming a mom is different for every woman, baby, and family. At Boot Camp for New Moms hear REAL new moms talk about their real-world journeys overcoming challenges and discovering what works for them.
During this 3-hour workshop, moms and moms-to-be cover a lot of ground, including important parenting topics like:
- How hormones and brain changes impact almost all facets of your life
- Working with your partner to be a parenting team from day one
- Understanding dad-to-be’s timeline and how to bring the best out in him
- What feeding baby looks like in the real world and finding support
- Deciding to stay home or return to work
- Fortifying your relationship now and how to reconnect after baby arrives
- Baby blues and postpartum mood disorders
- And anything else on your mind!
You will leave Boot Camp armed with solutions and tools to handle common issues, ready to tackle important parenting topics with your partner, and feeling more confident in figuring out what’s best for you, your baby, and your family.
Boot Camp for New Moms takes place at Granola Babies. Please click here for location details.
Sign up directly at Boot Camp for New Moms