I love babywearing! So much so that I became a babywearing group (click here to learn how to start a babywearing group) leader (in Chicago at the time) back in 2005 and have never stopped spreading the love.
Babywearing groups help parents and caregivers learn how to use baby carriers. Most of them have monthly or weekly meetings and quickly become a community of friendships for local parents.
And not a lot of people know how much works goes into organization and facilitating a babywearing group. It’s a work of love done voluntarily and from the love of babywearing.
And so Granola Babies would like to honor these groups by donating a baby carrier (sometimes new in box and sometimes a gently used demo from our store) each month to hardworking babywearing groups.
This month we’re giving away a Gemini Beco Baby Carrier – brand new!
Share this giveaway with your Babywearing Group for more chances to win!
Have a babywearing group or you are part of one? Here’s how to enter!
Below are ways to enter – super easy! Most of them you can enter more than one time for more changes to win.
Which babywearing groups qualify?
- At the time the giveaway begins (so by now!) your group must be listed in our Babywearing Groups page.
- There’s a mandatory entry of commenting below with your Babywearing Group (be sure to click on the raffle too that you’ve entered!)
- Any USA Babywearing Group that meets regularly at least monthly and has at least six regular attendees at meetings (not including leaders) is eligible to participate in the giveaway.
- Babywearing Group must have been in existence for at least 4 months.
- Babywearing Group leader must also enter giveaway (please also post with group name and that you are group leader).
Giveaway will be mailed directly to the group leader so contact information (Email or telephone) must be clearly written on your Group’s page/website/blog.