The Storchenwiege Woven Wrap was designed by a German textile engineer with over forty years experience. When he became a grandfather for the first time, he saw that his active kids needed more mobility than a stroller offered them and the baby needed more support than a typical front-pack gave her. He put his experience to use designing a super supportive fabric with double cotton thread woven with diagonal elasticity.
Unsure what size to get? See our helpful Granola Babies Woven Wrap Sizing Guide
How to Use:
All Storchenwiege Woven Wraps come with tying instructions that were developed by a certified instructor from the school for babywearing instructors in Dresden, Germany. While it may take some focus to initially learn how to tie a wrap, once you۪ve done it a few times you no longer have to think about it.
Why Choose a Storchenwiege?
- So reliable it has a two year guarantee
- Certified ecologically sound manufacturing
- Can be machine washed AND dried
- Individually adjustable
- Popable, ie, the baby can easily be taken in and out while the carrier stays on the wearer۪s body
- The only wrap on the market with the rare, intricate weave that offers unparalleled support
- The strong weave helps the durability of the wrap, and helps it hold a tied knot better
- Double hemline for durability
- Tapered ends to make tying easier
- Produced with fair wages and benefits in Germany
A Storchenwiege Baby Wrap is soft and snuggly enough to be used the first day your baby enters in the world, and it can be used as long as you are strong enough to carry your child. After that it can go on to be a hammock, swing, or material for a fort. The possibilities are endless.
Giselle's Back Carry (advanced skill)Back Wrap Cross Carry