Breastfeeding Support Group takes place from 9am - 10am every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
Weekly topics may include:
- How to know that your baby is getting enough breastmilk
- Latching baby to the breast
- Overcoming breastfeeding challenges
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Nursing past the first year
- Challenges and tips when nursing a newborn
- Breastfeeding when traveling with baby
- and more!
The group is led by a experienced Certified Lactation Educator.
You can get all your breastfeeding questions answered and meet other local breastfeeding mamas.
Pre and post baby weigh check available to measure milk intake (done by mother).
To create and maintain an environment that allows for easy and comfortably nursing during the meeting, we do not allow men in the group.
Breastfeeding Support Group takes place from 9am - 10am every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. Complimentary to participate and registration is required. Questions? Please contact us.
Breastfeeding Group takes place at Granola Babies Annex, 2 blocks from Granola Babies Children's Boutique. Please click here for location details.
Need a Private One-on-One Breastfeeding Consultation?
We offer an hour long, private one-on-one Breastfeeding Consultation in our Costa Mesa location with a Certified Lactation Educator/Counselor. Click here to learn more.