The GOODNESS of woven wrap in a Soft Structured Carrier!
Do you ever wish you can combine to softness of a woven wrap with the ease of a soft structured carrier? The Chimparoo TREK is the carrier for you! Our woven wrap conversion Chimparoo TREK are highly sought after for the comfort and support that a woven wrap provides with the ease of a soft structured carrier.
Both sporty and chic, down to earth and sophisticated, this carrier is for men and women with refined tastes, the nature lovers and the trend-seekers. Perfect for home, a walk around town or a hike in the forest.
We love that you can use its integrated seat for newborns right from birth. No need for an infant insert! And the Chimparoo TREK’s structure is built to comfortably accommodate a child up to 18 months and beyond with the stirrups. With 3 possible positions : on the front, on the hip or on the back, the trek is extremely versatile. The stretchy and adjustable sleep hood fully supports baby’s head when necessary.
Adaptable to most body types of wearers, men and women alike. The long waist belt and chest straps make adjustments easy. Shoulder straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style with the chest clip.
Simple to put on and easy to use, the TREK is made from organic cotton, certified free from toxic chemicals. The Chimparoo TREK is very comfortable and versatile, having been designed to meet all your needs.
At Granola Babies, we try many baby carriers and we know you will be just as excited for this carrier as we are!
Why we love the Chimparoo Trek
- Adjustment and support system that is ergonomic
- Comfortable, practical and simple
- From birth to early childhood. (7-45 lbs).
- Stretchy head support and seat for newborn 3 carrying positions
- Padded shoulder straps and semi-rigid waistbelt
- Adjustable and multi-positional shoulder straps Designed to be used with stirrups
- Woven from organic cotton, certified free from toxic chemicals
- One size DVD included
- Overall level of learning: Easy